luni, 9 septembrie 2013

Review: Bully (Fall Away #1) by Penelope Douglas



My name is Tate. He doesn't call me that, though. He would never refer to me so informally, if he referred to me at all. No, he'll barely even speak to me.

But he still won't leave me alone.

We were best friends once. Then he turned on me and made it his mission to ruin my life. I've been humiliated, shut out, and gossiped about all through high school. His pranks and rumors got more sadistic as time wore on, and I made myself sick trying to stay out of his way. I even went to France for a year, just to avoid him.

But I'm done hiding from him now, and there's no way in hell I'll allow him to ruin my senior year. He might not have changed, but I have. It's time to fight back.

I'm not going to let him bully me anymore.

Review:


I admit that "Bully" wasn't exactly on my TBR list until i saw all the good opinions,and because i was curious to know what it was about ..i started reading the book and my reaction was something like this: Wha...Huh...This is really good!

Yep,you have to read this book!

Tate Brandt's highschool experience is not exactly how she expected.Being bullyied every single day by the boy who used to be her friend,all that Tate wants is to finish high school and leave everything behind.But after on year in France everything changes.Everything has to stop,and she does everything she can to stop that.
Something happened to Jared Trent.He wasn't the same boy who used to be Tate's best friend.He changed and he became a cold stranger.A boy who wanted to hurt her and nothing else.But something happened to him and he refused to talk about what happened.

What the heck!?I was trying really ,really,really hard to hate Jared,but i couldn't.And i really liked when Tate started to fight back.It was fun!
Can i just admit that i love the hate/love relationship between them?Well,this is not the first time when i read a book in which the characters at first hate each other and then BAM everything changes.I liked that.I \ like to read how things-step by step- change.
This time it was a little hard,because everything was intense,especially because i was a little confused.I wanted to know what happened-why Jared treated Tate like that.Why things happened like that.Strange,addictive and insane.Hmm.Can i have more?

Despite all the bad things that Jared did to Tate,i am glad that the story evolved in something beautiful.Yes,i'm still speechless.Yes,i could re-read this book right now.And,yes,you have to read this book ASAP!Eeep!

Bullying-that's what happens to a lot of teenagers in real life.Some can handle that,some can't.High school is not an easy experiance for everyone.Tate Brandt can prove that to you.


Niciun comentariu: