miercuri, 31 iulie 2013

The Fab Life by Mercy Amare- Blog Tour (Review)



Blurb
It’s the life I was born to live: billionaire’s daughters, living amongst the rich & famous. But my mom kept me a secret from my dad. Until now.

I am so out of my league. Fancy parties, expensive cars, and a private school for the elite… It sounds like a dream. But everything is not as perfect as it seems on the outside. Here, the secrets are dirty, and the lies comes easy.

Welcome to my fab life.


Review:

Kihanna Foster's life changes suddenly after her mother makes her move with her father,and then she is no longer a Foster but a Evers.Too many  things changed,too many new things in Kihanna's life.Can she survive that?Can she adapt to that life?The life she isn't used to-the life she has to live in order to get to know her father..

Well,this was something good.In a way it is a little weird to read about how a poor girl suddenly finds herself in the world of the rich people-like fairytail,but Kihanna is not Cinderella or any gother girl from a fairytail.She accepted to move in with her father because she wanted to know him,but what she finds there is not what she expected.

And then we meet Gabriel and Ty-two completely different boys who are best friends and whom are trying to win Kihanna's heart.Both have a chance-but just one has the ability to make her truly happy.
Honestly,i'm on Gabriel's side.I was on his side from the beginning.Despite his way of making Kihanna doubt Ty's feelings,i liked the way Gabriel acted after.He was sweet and charming,too bad his past was like that.

Between those boys and Kihanna trying to know her father,i have to admit that i couldn't believe how Kihanna's stepbrother acted.Yes,he was protective,but the rest?It wasn't how a brother should act.Wait.Stepbrother..I guess i always forget that.
And Kihanna's stepmother?I am not sure how to describe her..She wasn't my favorite but i guess she had her moments when i thought about her that she was good.

Too many things changed?Yes.Did Kihanna get the chance to know her father?A little.Living the life of a rich girl wasn't so bad,but missing her mother is what made Kihanna's life a little harder.And just when you think everything turned out better you something bad happens..

If ni had to choose between Ty and Gabriel i would choose Gabriel,even if he thought about himself that he didn't deserve to love again because of what happened in the past.Ty's reputation wasn't a good one-a bad boy?Yes.But not my type of bad boy,and i got the proof that he didn't deserve Kihanna's attention.

This book was good.I can asure you that.  I liked it,i liked the story and the characters.I liked the way the author wrote about Kihanna's life and the things that happened to her.It was pretty good.




Author Bio

I am a YA/ NA author, with an addiction to NOS & Red Bull energy drinks. My guilty pleasure is the TV series The Lying Game and The Vampire Diaries. I'm 23 years old. I currently live in St Louis, with my husband of 2 years.

Stalk Links



2 comentarii:

Mercy Amare spunea...

I actually used pieces of my real life for The Fab Life. Toby is basically my brother when he was a teenager. He was a COMPLETE perv. He never "hit" on me, but yeah LOL. He was behind the idea of Toby ;) Thank you so much for reading & reviewing The Fab Life, and for being apart of the blog tour! <3

Oana H. spunea...

I am glad that i had the chance to be a part of this blog tour! :)