duminică, 5 mai 2013

Review:This Girl by Colleen Hoover

This Girl (Slammed, #3)This Girl by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

6 butterflying stars for this amazing book!



“If I took every romantic poem, every book, every song, and every movie I've ever read, heard or seen and extracted the breathtaking moments, somehow bottling them up, they would pale in comparison to this moment.

This moment is incomparable.”


My first reaction when i received this book from Atria via Netgalley was like this: OMG!I gotta read this right now!And i am grateful,because i wanted to read this book so bad.

Slammed and Point of Retreat were perfect.Absolutely perfect.This Girl?Honestly?There are too many words that i had in my mind when i finished the book:amazing,perfect,incredible,brilliant..and the list is long.Too long.

Reading this book from Will's point of view,how he described everything that happened in Slammed made me :laugh,cry,smile and sad.But it was perfect.From the beginning ,after i read the first book,i wanted so bad to read something from his point of view.Now all i want to do is to read the book again.

When i said this was Slammed in Will's point of view i forgot to mention the fact that it wasn't exactly like that..Colleen wrote about past,present and future,creating the perfect story about Lake and Will.We got the chance to understand Will's actions in Slammed .Why he did what he did.And ,of course,more poetry.I love that.

"Wife,” I say, staring straight into her eyes. “Think what you want, but there isn’t a single woman in this whole damn universe that I could ever love like I love you.”

Can i just say that it was the perfect end?Well,it was,but not just the perfect end.It was something unique and absolutely amazing!

I loved the characters,especially Will.Can i have him?Pretty please?He was full of surprises and charming.I am glad that i could read the reasons why he did all those things in the past.And i don't blame him for reacting like that.

Now when i'm thinking about everything ,all the chapters from past and present,how he explained everything to Lake,how Lake reacted ...made me realize how much i loved the characters and how the story begin.

I'm glad that there were so many new things ,new scenes..But this was a walk down memory lane.A beautiful reminder of why i fell in love with Colleen's books.
It wasn't just a simple story about two young people,how they fell in love..Nope,this was something pure,breathtaking and butterflying amazing.

“Then this girl completely shatters the window to my soul and crawls inside.”

From the beginning ,from the first page,until the end everything was perfect.

I'm pretty sure soon i'll re-read Slammed and Point Of Retreat.I need that ,especially after this.

Well,the book was perfect,but what left me speechless was the epilogue.Seriously, it was EPIC!The perfect word.

Now,right now,i'm still smiling.And that's just because i can't stop remembering some scenes from the book.I'm not sure when i will stop,but what i know is that this book deserves more than 5 stars!




View all my reviews

Niciun comentariu: