vineri, 10 mai 2013

Review:Never too far(Too Far #2 ) by Abbi Glines




He had held a secret that destroyed her world.

Everything she had known was no longer true.

Blaire couldn’t stop loving him but she knew she could never forgive him.
Now, she was back home and learning to live again. Moving on with life… until something happened to send her world spinning once again.
What do you do when the one person you can never trust again is the one that you need to trust so desperately?

You lie, hide, avoid, and pray that your sins never find you out.


Review:


"No.One.Comes.Before.You."

Reading Never Too Far made me love Abbi's storie even more.It was completely crazy and i still can't wipe the smile i have on my face.

I guess the way Fallen Too Far ended was a shock for me and i hoped that in Never Too Far things won't be that bad.
Well,some parts were good,some were bad..Sometimes i wanted to strangle someone because i disliked what happened..and sometimes i jumped up and down because i liked what happened.Funny,right?In my case this is a typical reaction..so i'm not surprised.

After the way things ended in the first book,Blaire was broken and she was trying to to find a way to move on,but once again her life spinned out of control.

I really didn't expect this..but i guess i should have thought that it won't be easy at all.

Even if Cain was not on my "favorite characters" list i have to admit that he was good to Blaire.But he wanted more and that was too bad.

“Hello Rush," she said, breaking the silence. The sound of her voice almost sent me to my knees. God, I'd missed her voice.

"Blaire," I managed to say, terrified that I'd scare her away just by speaking.”

Rush..Well,Abbi once again created an character whom changed from being the bad boy to the boy who fell in love with a girl and fought for her until the end.Not everything he did was good,but in my opinion that was normal.Everyone makes mistakes.

Woods eyebrows shot up."Ouch.What am i?Here i thought we were friends."
Smiling,i walked over and stood behind the chair across from him."We are but well...not close friends."
"Not because i didn't try my damnedest."

I adored Woods!He was so sweet and it was obvious he cared about Blaire.I don't like him just because of the way he treated Blaire.He was just a good character who ,from what i read about him, gave me a reason to believe that he was one of the good guys.

About Blaire all i can say is that there were times when i hated her because she was so undecided.
One moment she was determined to leave and in the next moment she wasn't.Yeah,i understand that she was afraid and that she wanted to protect herself,but this time it was too much!



Niciun comentariu: