sâmbătă, 10 septembrie 2011

Quotes.(#9)


1.Adrian si Sidney.Bloodlines.
"My God, Sage. Your eyes. How have I never noticed them?"

That uncomfortable feeling was spreading over me again. "What about them?"

"The color," he breathed. "When you stand in the light. They're amazing... like molten gold. I could paint those..." He reached toward me but then pulled back. "They're beautiful. You're beautiful."



2.Ash.The Iron King.
"I have come from the End of the World.... From the River of Dreams, through the gauntlet and the Briar and the Deep Wyld, in order to stand before you today. I have but one request - to take my place at your side. To resume my duty as your knight, and to protect you and your kingdom for as long as I draw breath."


3.Patch si Nora.Hush Hush.
"If you can't feel, why did you kiss me?"
Patch traced a finger along my collarbone, then headed south stopping at my heart. I felt it pounding through my skin. "Because I feel it here, in my heart," he said quietly."

4.Alex,Carlos si Luis.Chain Reaction. 
"Alex and Carlos—the tag team from hell. They’re the last people I need shit from right now. If they decide to trail me, too, I’ll have an entire entourage.
“I’m fine.”
“Then sit up and talk to us.”
“Okay, in that case I’m not fine. Go away.” I moan. “Unless you want me to puke all over you."


5.Clare si Monica.Morganville Vampires:Ghost Town.
"Don't diss me, Danvers. I'm warning you."
"I'm not dissing you," Claire sighed. "I'm ignoring you. There's a difference. Dissing you implies I think you're actually important"


Niciun comentariu: