duminică, 17 iulie 2011

Quotes(#6)

 
1.Nora and Patch.Crescendo.
"Don’t start. I saw Marcie climb inside your Jeep.”
“She needed a ride.”
I adopted a hands-on-hips pose. “What kind of ride?”
“Not that kind of ride,” he said slowly."

2.Dru.Strange Angels.
"Hello, Officer? Can you help me? My dad got turned into a zombie. You know, we’ve been travelling around getting rid of things that aren’t real, and this time they hit back. I really need someplace to stay – but can you make sure I have some holy water or something wherever it is? And some silver-jacketed bullets? That’d be sweet. Yeah, that’d be totally cool. Thanks. And while you’re at it, can you tell the guys with the straitjackets that I’m really sane? That would help."

3.Nash,Kaylee and Aiden.My soul to take.
"Did he show himself?” Nash asked, and I glanced to my right to see him staring at my father, as fascinated as I was.
My dad nodded. “He was an arrogant little demon.”
“So what happened?” I asked.
“I punched him.”
For a moment, we stared at him in silence. “You punched the reaper?” I asked, and my hand fell from the strainer onto the edge of the sink.
“Yeah.” He chuckled at the memory, and his grin brought out one of my own. I couldn’t remember the last time I’d seen my father smile. “Broke his nose."

4.Daniel and Luce.Torment.
"Are you okay?" Daniel whispered, his voice soft, his lips so close to hers.
"Yes." She could feel the beating of his wings. "You caught me."
"I will always catch you when you fall."


5.Tris.Divergent.
"One Choice

One Choice, decided your friends.

One Choice, defines your beliefs.

One Choice, determines your loyalties - Forever.

ONCE CHOICE CAN TRANSFORM YOU"

Niciun comentariu: