vineri, 1 iulie 2011

Quotes.(#4)

1.Richard,Monica si Shane.Glass Houses.
"Kid,” Richard said wearily, “I am not in the mood. I haven’t slept in thirty-six hours, my sister’s crazy–”
“Hey!” Monica protested.
“–and you’re not my high school crush–”
“He is not my high school crush, Richard!”
“The point it, I couldn’t give a crap about you, your friends, or your problems, because for me this isn’t personal. Monica will kill you because she’s nuts. I’ll kill you because you make me kill you. Are we straight?”
“Well,” Shane said, “that’s kind of a personal question."

2.Jace si Clary.City of Fallen Angels.
"You're just worried they'll hire a male instructor and he'll be hotter than you."
Jace's eyebrows went up. "Hotter than me?"
"It could happen," Clary said, "You know, theoretically."
"Theoretically the planet could suddenly crack in half, leaving me on one side and you on the other, forever and tragically parted, but I'm not worried about that either. Some things," Jace said, with his customary crooked smile, "are just too unlikely to dwell upon."

3.Adrian.Shadow Kiss.
"Don't worry, little dhampir. You might be surrounded by clouds, but you'll always be like sunshine to me."

4.Beatrice/Tris.Divergent.
"I feel like someone breathed new air into my lungs. I am not Abnegation. I am not Dauntless.
I am Divergent."


5.Mia si Adam.Where she went.
"Okay"-Mia
"So let's hear another of your irrational fears"-Adam
"I'm scared of losing you"-Mia
"I said 'irrational' fears. Because that's not gonna happen"-Adam
"It still scares me"- Mia"

Un comentariu:

Only Books spunea...

Ultimul e foarte tare!:]