vineri, 22 iulie 2011

Dimitri&Rose.Vampire Academy Quotes.(#2)

“So?” he looked disgusted. “So don’t you have any respect? Think about Lissa. You make yourself look cheap. You live up to what a lot of people already think about dhampir girls, and it reflects back on her. And me.”

“Oh, I see. Is that what this is about? Am I hurting your big, bad male pride? Are you afraid I’ll ruin your reputation?”

“My reputation is already made, Rose. What you do with yours remains to be seen. Now get back to your room-if you can manage it without throwing yourself at someone else.”

“Is that your subtle way of calling me a slut?”

“I hear the stories you guys tell. I’ve heard stories about you.”

Something broke inside of me. Blinking back tears, I said, “Why is it wrong to…I don’t know, have fun? I’m seventeen, you know. I should be able to enjoy it.”

“You’re seventeen, and in less than a year, someone’s life and death will be in your hands. His voice still sounded firm, but there was a gentleness there too. “If you were human or Moroi, you could have fun. You could do things other girls could.”

“But you’re saying I can’t.”

He glanced away, and his dark eyes went unfocused. He was thinking about something far away from here. “When I was seventeen, I met Ivan Zeklos. We weren’t like you and Lissa, but we became friends, and he requested me as his guardian when I graduated. I was the top student in my school. I paid attention to everything in my classes, but in the end, it wasn’t enough. That’s how it is in this life. One slip, one distraction…” He sighed. “And it’s too late.”












2 comentarii:

Christyna spunea...

Vai sunt superbe! Abia astept sa citesc si restul.

Blacky spunea...

Sunt sigura ca o sa iti placa!