luni, 11 iulie 2011

Damon Salvatore.Movie Quotes.




Damon: It's good to be home. I think I may stay awhile.
Stefan: What are you up to Damon?
Damon: That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot.
********
Damon: I'm Damon, Stefan's brother.
Elena: He didn' tell me he had a brother.
Damon: Well, Stefan isn't one to brag.
********
" That's not a problem. Because I've been invited in. And I'll come back tomorrow... and the following night."
********
"It's cool not growing old. I like being the eternal stud."
********
 "I'm not some drunk sorority chick. You can't Roofy me."
********
" You really need some human blood. It might even the playing field... football reference! Too soon?"
********
" I'm getting really bored and impatient; and I don't do bored and impatient."
********
Damon: That girl is gonna thank me for what I did to her.
Elena: Did you thank Katherine?
********
Damon: I think I know what can help you.
Vicki: What's that?
Damon: Death.
********
"Stefan smiles. Alert the media!"
********
"I'm not a hero, Elena. I don't do good. It's not in me."
********
"She's Katherine. She loves to play games. "
********
Elena: What happened?
Damon: Katherine happened.
********
"Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk. "
********
Stefan: Maybe they're ninja turtles. Or zombies. Werewolves.
Damon: This is reality, and there's no such thing as werewolves.
********
"You see, that's why I didn't tell you. Cause you would have never been able to do it. Don't get me wrong, Stefan. I don't mind being a bad guy. I'll make all the life and death desicions, while you're busy worrying about collateral damage. I'll even let her hate me for it. But at the end of the day, I'll be the one to keep her alive. "
********
Damon [to Elena]: Let me be clear about something. If it comes down to you and the witch again, I will gladly let Bonnie die. I will always choose you.
********
"I love you Elena and because i love you, i can't be selfish with you.I don't deserve you,but my brother does.God!I wish you didn't have to forget this,but you do. "

Momentan doar atat...dar o sa mai postez si altele ... 

Niciun comentariu: