joi, 7 iulie 2011

Adrian Ivashkov Quotes.Vampire Academy Quotes(#1)



Shadow Kiss.

-Adrian: "What happened, then? You're stomping through every puddle you can find and look like you're going to punch the first person you see."
Rose: "Why are you hanging around, then? Aren't you worried about getting hit?"
Adrian: "Aw you'd never hurt me. My face is too pretty."

-"Don't worry, little dhampir. You might be surrounded by clouds, but you'll always be like sunshine to me."  

-"I'm always crazy around you Rose. Here, I'm going to write an impromptu poem for you."
He tipped his head back and shouted to the sky:
"Rose is in red
But never in blue  
Sharp as a thorn
Fights like one too."

 - "Art doesn't have to make sense, little dhampire. Besides, I'm supposed to be crazy, right?"

- "None of you appreciate me. Why is it so hard to believe that I could make a real contribution in these dark times? My cigarettes and I are going outside. At least they show me respect."

 Blood Promise

- “I’m like a fine wine. I get better with age. The best is yet to come.”

-“I know how devastated you must be to miss me. But leave a message, and I’ll try to ease your agony as soon as possible.”

-"I’m only now finally moving past healing scratches, and you can bring back the dead, which—call me crazy—is kind of hard-core... Of course, some would argue that I am actually crazy."

-  "Not really. I've made inapproprite suggestions and frequently pushed for nudity. But I've never asked you out on a real date. And, if memory serves, you did say you'd give me a fair chance once I let you clean out my trust fund." 

Spirit Bound 
-"If only it were that easy. You forget: I have an addictive personality. I'm addicted to you. Somehow I think you could do all sorts of bad things to me, and I'd still come back to you."  

-"I know. You did what you did out of love. I can't be mad at you over that. It was stupid, but that's how love is."


-  "What are you, Rose Hathaway? Are you real? You're a dream within a dream. I'm afraid touching you will make me wake up. You'll disappear."

-"Dreams, dreams. I walk them; I live them. I delude myself with them. It's a wonder I can spot reality anymore." 

Last Sacrifice

-"I loved you! I loved you and you destroyed me. You took my heart and ripped it up. You might as well have staked me!" The Change in his features also caught me by surprise. His voice filled the room. So much grief, so much anger. So unlike the usual Adrian. He strode toward me, hand clasped over his chest. "I.Loved. You. And you used me the whole time." (this is a sad one :( ) 

-"I need you,ʺ said Lissa.
ʺI hear that from women a lot,ʺ said Adrian." 


-"Well, I'm supposed to be crazy, right? And there isn't much I wouldn't do for you. The stupider the better."

-Rose: "And what are you going to do exactly?"
Adrian: "Prove that your innocent. Or, well that you didn't kill my aunt. I've known for a while you arn't all that innocent."

Niciun comentariu: