sâmbătă, 4 iunie 2011

Where she went!Versurile melodiilor de pe albumul Collateral Damages al trupei Shooting Star.

 1.Animate.
First you inspect me
Then you dissect me
Then you reject me
I wait for the day
That you'll resurrect me

Hate me
Devastate me
Annihilate me
Re-create me,Re-create me
Won't you ,won't you,won't you
Re-create me.

2.Messy.
I'll be your mess,you be mine
That was the deal that we had signed
I bought a hazmat suit to clean up your waste
Gas masks,gloves,to keep us safe
But now i'm alone in an empty room
Staring down immaculate doom

3.Boo!
The boogeyman sleeps on your side of the bad
Whispers in my ear :"Better of Dead"
Fills my dreams with sirens and lights of regret
Kisses me gently when i wake up in a sweat

4.Bridge.
You crossed the water,left me ashore
It killed me enough,but you wanted more
You blew up the bridge,a mad terrorist
Waved from your side,threw me a kiss
I started to follow but realized too late
There was nothing but air underneath my feet

Versurile melodiei 5 lipsesc.

6.Blue.
Are you happy in your misery?
Resting peaceful in desolation?
It’s the final tie that binds us
The sole source of my consolation

7.Stitch. 
Needle and thread flesh and bone
Spit and sinew, heartbreak is home.
Your suture lines, they sparkle like diamonds
Bright stars to light my confinement

Versurile melodiei 8 lipsesc.

9.Dust.
The bow is so old, its horsehair is glue
Sent to the factory, just like me and like you
So how come they stayed your execution?
The audience roars its standing ovation

10.Disconnect.
The clothes are packed off to Goodwill
I said my goodbyes up on the hill
The house is empty ,the furniture sold
Soon your smells will decay the mold
Don't know why, i bother calling
Ain't nobody answering
Don't know why, i bother singing
Ain't nobody listening

11. Roulette.
Barrel of the gun, rounds one two three
She says I have to pick: choose you, or choose me
Metal to the temple, the explosion is deafening
Lick the blood that covers me
She’s the last one standing

12.Bullet.
There's a piece of lead where my heart should beat
Doctor said too dangerous to take out
You'd better just leave it be
Body grew back around it,a miracle praise be
Now if i could only get trough airport security

13.Hush.
Someone wake me when it's over
When the evening silence softens golden
Just lay me on bed of dover
Oh,i need help with this burden

Niciun comentariu: