sâmbătă, 25 iunie 2011

Quotes(#3)

1.Ash si Meghan.The Iron Queen.
"But ... but what if I hit you?”
A snort. “You’re not going to hit me.”
“How do you know?” I bristled at his amused tone. “I could hit you. Even master swordsmen make mistakes. I could get a lucky shot, or you might not see me coming. I don’t want to hurt you.”
He favored me with another patient look. “And how much experience do you have with swords and weapons in general?”
“Um.” I glanced down at the saber in my hand. “Thirty seconds?”
He smiled, that calm, irritatingly confident smirk. “You’re not going to hit me."

2. Nora si Patch.Hush Hush.
"She'll kill me if she finds you in here. Can you climb trees? Tell me you can climb a tree!"
Patch grinned, "I can fly."

3.Xavier si Beth.Halo.
"If you're worried about safety, you might like to follow my example and put on that seat belt."
"The what?"
Xavier shook his head in disbelief.
"You worry me," he muttered."

4.Peeta.The hunger games-Mockingjay.
"Ally." Peeta says the words slowly, tasting it. "Friend. Lover. Victor. Enemy. Fiancee. Target. Mutt. Neighbor. Hunter. Tribute. Ally. I'll add it to the list of words I use to try to figure you out. The problem is, I can't tell what's real anymore, and what's made up."

5.Sophie si Archer.Hex Hall-Demonglass.
"It just seems like overkill when you already have a dagger and I have superpowerful magic at my disposal.” "Superpowerful?"He stood up, a gold chain dangling from his fingers. “Let me remind you of two words, Mercer: Bad. Dog."

Un comentariu:

Only Books spunea...

Ce tari sunt!:X