sâmbătă, 18 iunie 2011

Quotes(#2)

1.Chloe si Derek.Darkest Powers:The Reckoning.

"So I was right, wasn't I? It's still you, even in wolf form.''

He grunted.

"No sudden uncontrollable urges to go kill something?''

He rolled his eyes.

"Hey, you're the one who was worried.'' I paused. ''And I don't smell like dinner, right?''

I got a real look for that one.

"Just covering all the bases."

2. Alex.Perfect Chemistry.
"I want to know how to make this girl laugh. I want to know what makes her cry. I want to know what it feels like to have her look at me as if I’m her knight in shinning armor"

3.Nora si Patch.Hush Hush
"Hang on, did you just call me Angel?" I asked.
"If I did?"
"I don't like it."
He grinned. "It stays, Angel."

4.Clary,Jace si Simon.Mortal Instruments:City of Bones.
"Do you remember back at the hotel when you promised that if we lived, you’d get dressed up in a nurse’s outfit and give me a sponge bath?" asked Jace.
"It was Simon who promised you the sponge bath."
"As soon as I’m back on my feet, handsome," said Simon.
"I knew we should have left you a rat."

 5.Stefan si Elena.The Vampire Diaries:The Return-Nightfall.
"You're talking!"
"I know I am."
"And making sense!"
"Thank you kindly."
"And in sentences!"
"I've noticed."

Niciun comentariu: